The World Pool Championship 2023 will take place from February 1st to 5th and will feature 128 of the top pool players from around the world. The tournament will be split into two stages, with a double elimination format for the first two days and a single elimination format for the remaining days. Watch Live in Your Country Here!
The schedule for the tournament is as follows:
|Day||Session Times||Format||Players||Total Matches||Total Tables in Play||Race to|
|1st Feb Day 1||1200 – 1630||Double Elimination||64 Players||32||16||9|
|1st Feb Day 1||1800 – 2300||Double Elimination||64 Players + 32 Players||32, 16 (48)||16||9|
|2nd Feb Day 2||1200 – 1700||Double Elimination||32 players + 64 players||16, 32 (48)||16||9|
|2nd Feb Day 2||1830 – 2300||Double Elimination||64 Players||32||16||9|
|3rd Feb Day 3||1200 – 1630||Single Elimination||64 players||32||16||11|
|3rd Feb Day 3||1800 – 2230||Single Elimination||32 players||16||8||11|
|1200 – 1700||Single Elimination||16 players||8||3||11|
|1830 – 2300||Single Elimination||8 players||4||3||11|
|1200 – 1630||Single Elimination||4 players||2||1||11|
|1830 – 2130||Single Elimination||2 players||1||1||13|
- Day 1 (February 1st): The first round of the tournament will take place, with 64 players competing in the first half of the day and the remaining 64 players competing in the second half. The winners of these matches will move on to the Winners Qualification round, which will also take place on the first day.
- Day 2 (February 2nd): The second half of the Winners Qualification round will take place in the first session of the day, followed by the Losers First Round. The losers of the first round matches will compete in this round, with all matches played to a race to 9.
- Day 3 (February 3rd): The tournament will move into a single elimination format, with the Last 64 players competing in the first session of the day. The Last 32 players will then compete in the second session, with all matches played to a race to 11.
- Day 4 (February 4th): The Last 16 players will compete in the first session of the day, followed by the Quarter Finals in the second session. All matches will be played to a race to 11.
- Day 5 (February 5th): The Semi-Finals will take place in the first session of the day, followed by the Final in the second session. The final match will be played to a race to 13.
Note: All matches will be played to a winner breaks format, with a total of 16 tables in play throughout the tournament. This promises to be an exciting event for pool fans around the world, as the best players in the world will compete for the title of World Pool Champion.